Tuesday, September 24, 2024

UWSEF Acknowledges GM Petra Eischeid

UNITED WORLD SERRADA ESCRIMA FEDERATION ACKNOWLEDGES 
Miestress Petra Eischeid As Grand Meistress Gura 8th. Degree 
Within The 'DC SERRADA SYSTEM OF ESCRIMA' 2021
 
CONGRATULATIONS Grand Meistress Guru LifeArt Petra Eischeid,
It gives me great honor, and great pleasure awarding you this special 8th. Degree Award. You are one of the most dedicated, artistic, & most lethal warriors that I've had the unique opportunity to personally train & to work with. Additionally, 
this degree ranks you as the sole woman that has attained the highest degree within the "DC Serrada System of Escrima." Your Escrima skills have become impeccable, 
and you are definitely a force on the planet to be reckoned with. 
I'm extremely proud to be called your Teacher.
 
I Salute You & Grand CONGRATULATIONS Again,
upon your monumental achievement. 
Maha Guru SGMD President UWSEF
-----------------------‐
Dear Maha Guru SGMD, I have not the right words to thank you. You brought the work to Germany and I will always be grateful that I was allowed to be your master student and was initiated into the secrets of Serrada Escrima. I feel great gratitude to receive this title. Thank you so much.  A deep bow from Germany. 
Grand Master Gura Petra Eischeid

Dear Maha Guru SGMD - my Enlish is not as well - but I would like to share these thoughts. Even though years have passed since my first Serrada-lesson, I always want to pay tribute to the Grandmasters of Escrima Serrada - my tribute to you Grandmaster Maha Guru SGMD and the great GM Angel Cabales. May our teachers always live in our martial art.

No comments: