Friday, September 20, 2024

A Letter of Appreciation to GM Professor Heidi Sarmiento

A Letter of Appreciation To Grandmaster Prof. Coach Heidi Sarmiento 
--------
Very seldom do you find people who do things unconditionally, and GM Heidi Sarmiento, you are one of those special, and unique personalities who is already a star in your own rights. I admire the fact that you know how to escalate other's above, and beyond yourself. My personal experience in meeting you demonstrated to me that you are not only a true warrior, but also, a Lady of class, and genuine eloquence. It was truly an esoteric experience working with you, and your battle honed crew, they're all amazing people. 
I really enjoyed watching you at work, and by listening, and watching you sharing aspects of your boxing craft, I in turn learned a lot about your style of pugilism. 
Also, I want to thank you immensely for getting me to & from San Diego into Santee, CA., Most of all, great appreciation for allowing me to teach at the 'Leaders of Tomorrow Martial Arts School.' 
I very much felt at home at the school. I am forever grateful to you. You are definitely an inspiring leader, a mover and a shaker, and I'm very proud to call you my friend, and you are now a part of my extended family (Ohana) 🙏. 
Additionally, it's a pristine honor to have you, and your Son Aaron on board as our UWSEF SoCal Representatives. 
Proud to serve! Grandeur Respect,
Maha Guru SGMD / President UWSEF

No comments: